February 5th, 2016
Dallas Nephrology Associates (DNA) recognizes that our partnership with other healthcare professionals is the key to successfully treating a patient with kidney disease. As we all know, the complications of chronic kidney disease and the associated risk factors can be quite significant. They often lead to excessive morbidity, frequent hospitalizations, and premature mortality. It is widely recognized within DNA that a major spectrum of public health protection rests on the shoulders of you and your staff who care for patients before they come to us. As the early caregivers who make the initial diagnosis of “at risk” patients in your practice, you make a difference.
How do I schedule an appointment for a patient?
If you are a physician referring a patient to DNA, please contact us using one of the methods below:
- FAX: Download our Consult Request Form and fax it to the preferred office practice location.
- PHONE: Call 214.358.2300 or toll free 1.877.654.3639, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CDT.
Our referral staff will work with you, your office and your patient to arrange a timely appointment.
- Consult Request Form
- Referral guidelines based on Albuminuria and Glomerular Filtration Rate
- A list of our offices, our physicians and their bios
- CKD Patient Education
- Stats regarding the propensity of kidney disease In Texas and the US
- Information regarding dialysis and transplant
DNA is a professional medical association consisting of physicians and other vital support staff, including nurses, radiology, ultrasound technicians; medical laboratory technologists and certified nuclear medical technologists; dietitians; social workers, nurse practitioners and physicians assistants.
DNA physicians serve as directors at multiple hemodialysis facilities and hospitals in Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.