CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR (Corporate/Viceroy)
This position requires an individual with current clinical back office (e.g. MA, LVN etc) and research experience inclusive, knowledge of FDA regulatory requirements, ability to travel to numerous facilities in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth area, and travel out of town to attend investigator meetings when necessary. Certified Clinical Research Coordinator (CCRC) or Certified Clinical Research Professional (CCRP) is preferred for this position. Good computer skills required as well as the ability to work with database programs such as CTMS, IWRS, and EDC.
CREDENTIALING SPECIALIST (Corporate/Viceroy)
This position will have primary responsibility for the development, maintenance and care of provider files and documentation to streamline the process of obtaining privileges, credentialing and re-credentialing. Requirements include 3 yrs. experience in physician credentialing with an associates’ degree preferred. Strong business management background and experienced and knowledgeable of privacy law, Superior analytical and organizational skills. CPCS or equivalent preferred.
MEDICAL AUDITOR/CODER (Corporate/Viceroy)
Immediate opening for a certified coder with Auditing experience. Duties include the following:
- Perform audits of clinical documentation, physician billing, and applicable industry standard billing codes by analyzing medical records, coding records and health system bills. Validate clinical documentation in conjunction with the bill; assess the level and accuracy of coding, determine that governmental and third party payer regulations are being complied with; and evaluate the appropriateness of billing and coding procedures.
- Prepare reports and provide individual and/or group education to physicians and others based on results of an audit.
- Working collaboratively with appropriate personnel to identify and recommend strategies for process improvement.
- Assist in response to billing audit requests from outside the institution (e.g., government audits, payer audits).
To qualify you must have:
- Three to five years’ experience reviewing physician documentation and assisting physicians to meet government and other third-party payer and CPT and ICD coding requirements through individual and group training sessions.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare compliance regulations and focused experience in one or more medical specialties, a plus.
- The analytical skills to collect information from diverse sources, apply professional principles in performing various analyses, and summarize the information and data into reports that are shared with physicians and leadership.
- Excellent communication skills in order to effectively communicate results and education as identified through the audits.
- Professional Billing Coding certification (CPC, CCS-P) required, Physician Auditor/Compliance certification a plus.
MEDICAL RECORDS SPECIALIST (Dallas Transplant Institute)
Immediate opening for an individual to assist in the maintenance of medical records at DTI. Duties include ensuring that records are complete and available to provide continuity of care to patients, including scanning, audits and reviews, special projects and requests for release of patient information, and data entry. High School graduate or equivalent with good organizational, interpersonal, communication and telephone skills. Must have knowledge of typing keyboard, ability to alphabetize and read. Previous vocational training, basic word processing skills and 1-2 years of legal or general office experience a plus, but not required.
STAFF ACCOUNTANT (Corporate/Viceroy)
We have an immediate opening for a Staff Accountant to join our accounting team. This position will assist with our monthly closing process including journal entry preparation, financial analysis, financial reporting, bank account reconciliations, along with, the annual income, sales, and property tax work paper preparation and review. Other responsibilities will include maintaining Fixed Assets, Non-Medical cash receipts, and Lease contracts. Candidate will also provide other assistance within the department with ad hoc reporting, and analysis as needed. Our ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in accounting and at least 3 years of general ledger and financial reporting experience or prior public accounting experience and a strong knowledge of GAAP. The candidate must be able to demonstrate strong PC skills, especially with Excel and Graphing. The candidate must also have strong verbal and written communication skills. A CPA or CPA candidate is a plus.