Assistant Director of Dialysis Services (Viceroy)
- This position will work with the Director of Dialysis Services on the day to day operations of DNA’s Dialysis Placement, Transitional Care and Vascular Access departments to ensure operational objectives and strategic initiatives remain aligned in each department by providing and directly supervising support to each lead or manager.
- Provides hands-on guidance and direction in the day to day activities of responsibilities.
- Identifies areas for continuous enhancement in department performance to include potential new guidelines and policies.
- Monitors and evaluates business and clinical procedures for optimal effectiveness and quality
- Assists in providing interface communications with Dialysis Providers, physicians and internal DNA associates
- Lead through vision and values by keeping DNA’s mission at the forefront in decision making and actions
Qualifications: Bachelors degree in Nursing or Healthcare Administration. Nephrology experience/knowledge preferred. Minimum of 5 years management and experience in leadership in the clinical or healthcare environment. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to all levels of an organization. Attention to detail and effective process management skills. Knowledge of Federal and State Dialysis and ASC guidelines preferred.
Credentialing Supervisor – (Viceroy)
This position will have the responsibility for supervising the credentialing team and for the development, maintenance and care of provider files and documentation to streamline the process of obtaining initial privileges, re-appointments, credentialing, and re-credentialing.
Essential job functions include the following:
- Communicate with Director of Revenue Cycle, Practice President and Sector Chairs with updates on new provider credentialing and providers out of compliance with credentialing updates
- Ensure all credentialing staff is trained and completing applications accurately, completely and on time to ensure there is no interruption with patient care due to denied or termed privileges as a result of credentialing team
- Assist with completion and follow-up of all credentialing applications, notify billing team when providers are approved for any payer, and accountable for ensuring timely processing of all applications for any provider
- Notify Director of Revenue Cycle, Practice President and Sector Chair along with provider whose lost privileges or the ability to see patients at any facility to include reason why and solution to correct
- Work with HR to ensure all activities are completed timely, i.e. reviews, attendance
- Ensure staff has the tools and training to effectively perform their job function
- Review ECHO to ensure information is populated correctly and system is utilized by the team to streamline the process and capture reports for the providers
Qualifications include 5 yrs experience in physician credentialing with strong business management background, organizational and time management skills. Possess the ability to multi-task several projects in a timely manner. Have experience with ECHO (credentialing software system)
Medical Auditor/Coder (Viceroy)
Immediate opening for a certified coder with Auditing experience. This person will be the main Auditor for our multi-doctor practice. They will also help with daily charge processing, and monthly MCP billing. Requirements include a coding certificate, 3+ years of coding or auditing, and knowledge of both inpatient and outpatient coding guidelines. Must be detail-oriented and able to work with minimal supervision.