CODING INTEGRITY SUPERVISOR (Corporate Office/Viceroy)
The Coding Integrity Supervisor directs the Coding and Documentation Integrity Section of the Revenue Cycle Department. The incumbent manages the coding integrity auditing and clinical documentation improvement activities for the organization. Develops or contributes to the development of and provides coding and documentation education for Medical and other staffs. Supports the fiscal goals of the organization by providing for timely and accurate coding, working with other revenue cycle and non-revenue departments to achieve entitled reimbursement, resolves denied and addresses causes for failed claims. Ensures revenue integrity through compliant coding and documentation capture approaches. Manages a team of coding and charge entry staff and auditor(s), clinical documentation improvement specialists, and PFS coding analyst. Is responsible for the effective administration and management of the outsourced coding contract and outsourced coding quality. Reports to and in collaboration with the Director of Billing to ensure the integrity of reported and claim data.
- 3-5 years of experience as a team lead or 1-3 years of experience as a Supervisor.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, database and email applications.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask concurrent priorities in an organized manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-10 and CPT-4 codes
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to work independently
- Computer knowledge of MS Office
- Must display excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of disease pathophysiology and drug utilization
- Knowledge of MSDRG classification and reimbursement structures
- Knowledge of APC, OCE, NCCI classification and reimbursement structures
MEDICAL COLLECTOR (Corporate Office/Viceroy)
Immediate opening for an experienced Accounts Receivable specialist. Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills and have the ability to work well under pressure, achieve and exceed productivity goals, and function as a team player. Requirements include 5+ years current experience of government, commercial and managed care insurance, and personal collections. Must have experience in determining corrective action including, utilizing carrier website/portal for claim status and resolution, appeals, obtaining documentation, make appropriate adjustments, and processing in a timely manner.
PATIENT INFORMATION SUPERVISOR (Corporate Office/Viceroy)
Immediate opening for an individual to provide direct and effective supervision of all activities associated with gathering, analyzing, applying, and maintenance of accurate patient master demographic and insurance information. Duties include management of activities associated with patient information and financial rep functions for DNA while assisting with the development of future patient information policies and strategies. Qualifications include 5+ years of professional medical billing experience with an Associate’s Degree preferred. Critical thinking skills required to significantly contribute to the development of processes and policies. Familiarity with the use of Medicare bulletins, provider manuals, AMA CPT codes and common rejection codes and common medical terminology is required. A minimum of 3 years supervisory experience is required with the ability to provide positive instruction and coaching. Good computer skills with the ability to type 35 wpm or greater, with 95% accuracy and strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.