DIRECTOR OF CLINICAL OPERATIONS (Corporate)
Dallas Nephrology Associates (DNA) is a large independent single-specialty practice with numerous offices located throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. DNA has a long-standing reputation of providing quality care to patients in the North Texas area and is currently accepting applications for the Director of Clinical Operations position.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned senior-level manager who has a range of experience in managing large teams of professionals, developing successful delivery of care programs, and delivering excellent patient care experiences. Focus points include efficiency, financial success, and redesigning workflows.
This Director will have broad responsibilities in planning, directing, and developing the clinical area(s) of the practice.
- Provides senior-level leadership for “Clinical Operations” to ensure organizational and annual goals are being met.
- Implement, monitor and assist in the development of value-based metrics within the organization. Actively monitor metrics and develop improvement plans.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and direct supervision of the Clinical Operations Manager and Office Manager.
- Engages in the planning and management of all clinical budgets to meet organizational goals.
- In partnership with the executive team, develop company-wide and site-specific goals and objectives designed to meet the Clinic’s mission and vision.
- Effectively communicates the organizational vision and strategic goals with staff in the clinical areas and engage site staff in the process of meeting organizational goals.
- Develop ongoing CQI activities that involve physicians.
- Deploy and monitor the implementation of standard protocols. Establish and review routine reports to monitor.
- Develop and implement overall staffing plan for a value-based future.
- Provides direction for overall operations including EHR use and other related systems, recommending additional technology to improve efficiencies and/or population health management.
- Coordinate the use of call center activities and monitor effectiveness.
- Oversee the viability and financial metrics with regard to all clinical areas.
- Monitor and manage all clinical operation cost centers and propose adjustments to operations as necessary.
- Organize, develop and implement a nurse practitioner structure of performance and metrics that is cost-effective and goal-oriented.
- Develop strong patient retention programs.
- Ability to be flexible and to possess quick critical thinking skills.
- Analytical skills are necessary to accurately follow the latest facility policies and legal regulations.
- Detail-oriented with good organizational abilities to keep day-to-day clinical activities running smoothly.
- Skilled communicator with interpersonal skills to collaborate with various professionals including physicians, nurses, researchers, facility administrators, and vendors.
- Problem-solving skills to implement a creative solution that won’t compromise patient care.
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS
Proven leadership overseeing a large outpatient clinical area with 10 plus years in clinical management and clinical operations experience. BSN required; Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, MBA, or related field desirable. Ambulatory care experience is desirable. Previous experience in the development of clinical policies and procedures and fiscal management required.
DIRECTOR OF REVENUE CYCLE (Corporate)
Dallas Nephrology Associates has an opening for a strong Director of Revenue Cycle. This position will be responsible for the day to day operations of DNA’s Billing and Managed Care departments and will implement the strategic initiatives in the department while providing support to the Supervisors and Manager.
This Position will also be responsible for the following:
- Direct all billing and collection activities to ensure the organization optimizes all revenue.
- Direct administrative responsibilities for:
- Patient Financial Services
- Revenue Integrity Billing and Compliance
- Managed Care Contracting’
- Collaborate with all areas of patient care
- Improve organizational performance by identifying opportunities for improvement in the revenue cycle process
- Provide hands-on guidance in the tactical, day-to-day activities
- Monitors and evaluates patient business services procedures for their effectiveness, accuracy and ensures that all Federal and State Billing regulations are adhered
- Ensuring efficient and correct payment processing to reduce the cost of patient accounting operations.
- Responsible for evaluating new technology to improve charge capture or collections
- The ideal candidate will possess 10 yrs experience in a large Physician practice or Practice Management Organization, Requires a Bachelors degree. Advanced degree preferred.
MEDICAL CODING SPECIALIST (Revenue Cycle/Corporate/Viceroy)
Immediate opening for an individual to independently perform all activities associated with processing charges, claim production, A/R management and reporting functions for all services provided at the hospital or clinics. Qualifications include extensive knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT-4 coding, certified coder. 3-years collection experience with excellent analytical and organizational skills including MS Word and Excel experience. Ability to manage multiple priorities, work well under pressure and function as a team player required.
PATIENT ACCOUNT REP (Revenue Cycle/Corporate/Viceroy)
Immediate opening for an experienced Accounts Receivable and credit specialist. Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills and have the ability to manage multiple priorities, work well under pressure, and function as a team player. Requirements include 3+ years of current experience of government, commercial and managed care insurance, and personal collections. Must have experience in determining correct actions including appeals, obtaining documentation, make appropriate adjustments, and processing in a timely manner. Must be able to reconcile account ledger and have a working knowledge of how to work both account balances as well as credit balances including insurance and patient refund requests. Knowledge of ESRD coordination of benefits a plus. Allscripts experience is helpful.
REVENUE CYCLE ANALYST (Revenue Cycle/Corporate/Viceroy)
- The Revenue Cycle Analyst serves in an analytical and an internal “consultative” capacity providing data driven insights and action information to drive improvement, increase efficiency, and implement best practices in revenue cycle operations.
- Develops and maintains department dashboards and distributes reports to appropriate audience. This includes departmental KPIs and reports, executive dashboards, staff productivity, and quality reports, etc.
- Reports on daily operational statistics as requested by leadership, key findings, insights and recommendations to respective counterparts and plays an active role if requested in any and all A/R Management, Billing, and Denials Management related group forums.
- Analyzes data for insights into claims management, and for special prevention and denials management projects. This includes identifying denial trends by root cause, payor-related issues, physician trends, etc.
- The Data Analyst provides analytical expertise to help run the various corporate revenue cycle departments effectively and efficiently. Role involves collection of data in relation to billing, accounts receivable, denials, underpayments, appeals and audits. Respective data will need to be interpreted and analyzed.
- Collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information from various data sources with attention to detail and accuracy, including timeliness.
- Provide primary support of revenue cycle.
- Responsible for Charge Description Master (CDM) for all facilities: Audits, Maintenance (Changes/Configures/Price Increases/Updates), Usage Reporting, and Validation.
- Collaborates with the managed care team and performs revenue modeling of managed care contract proposals in Allscripts Pathways Contract Management (PCON) and provides a detailed financial analysis to the managed care team.
- REQUIREMENTS – Previous (10+ years) revenue cycle analyst experience in a healthcare organization. – Excellent analytical skills – Excellent excel and Pivot Table skills – Allscripts experience a plus.
SALES AND MARKETING PROFESSIONAL FOR RAENALI PUBLICATIONS (Corporate)
Raenali Publications (a branch of Dallas Nephrology Associates) recently launched a comprehensive patient education program for licensing to nephrology practices, dialysis organizations, and other similar markets. We are looking to hire a motivated, proactive individual who can lead the sales effort and help nephrologists improve their practice while helping chronic kidney patients improve their lives. This is a great opportunity for you to be in on the beginning of this new enterprise.
The primary responsibility of this position is to focus on identifying, interacting and selling the newly launched and innovative Raenali Publications product to nephrology practices (and/or their practice personnel) through a solution-centric method of identifying and solving the critical business/practice issue of inadequate or ineffective Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) patient education. This requires 1) understanding the scope of Raenali services, the current US market including reimbursement for services, 2) providing each practice with a personalized understanding of how the product can meet their patients’ educational needs as well as the practice needs, and 3) having knowledge in evidence-based medicine skills/ language as well as business language in order to engage the practice through personalized, stimulating communication in a persuasive style tailored to the practices’ particular needs.
In addition, this position requires project management, coordination, development and in-depth knowledge and understanding of marketing to meet Raenali’s current business goals and strategies including special projects, marketing collateral, advertising, websites, events, and other projects as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS (Training, License, Certification, Degree and/or Experience)
Qualified candidates will be college-educated or equivalent experience with at least 5+ years of sales and marketing experience in the healthcare or related industry.
- Proven ability to develop and motivate others, lead through change and deliver on set objectives. Professional, proactive demeanor with a positive attitude and tone.
- Superb selling skills with a proven track record of “closing the deal”, shows initiative and solution-oriented thinking, analytical, well-organized, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to overcome objections and promote the Raenali product in alignment with all applicable laws, regulations and applicable policies.
- Results-driven with exceptional attention to detail and knowledge around metrics and product.
- Bilingual- Fluent in English and Spanish (written and verbal)
- Must have the ability to travel overnight to various cities which may include international travel. Ability to work overtime as requested.
- Must have experience with trade shows, WP engine website, CRM, Docusign, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint or equivalent, project management software (such as Asana) and Webinar experience.
- Digital marketing (SEO, content, inbound strategy) experience is a plus.
- Prior experience with launching a new product is a plus.