State-of-the-art outpatient vascular access management.
A vascular access makes dialysis possible by giving access to your bloodstream to remove, filter and return blood, making it vitally important to the health and quality of life of dialysis patients.
Vascular access is the direct method of accessing your bloodstream to remove, filter and return blood when the kidneys can no longer function sufficiently. Vascular access, therefore, is vitally important to health and quality of life for patients on dialysis.
Dallas Nephrology Associates (DNA) in the Dallas-Fort Worth area provides the most advanced, effective vascular-access management care available today.
At our state-of-the-art Vascular Access Centers, in Dallas and Plano, our board-certified interventional nephrologists and interventional radiologists perform the complete range of leading edge outpatient procedures for dialysis patients with vascular access problems. These include:
- Thrombectomy (declotting)
- Angiogram or fistulogram studies to evaluate blood flow problems
- Angioplasty to dilate the narrowing
- Stent placement to hold the blood vessel open
- Tunneled catheter insertion (neck or leg) & replacement
- Temporary catheter insertion
- Vein mapping to optimize placement of a new graft or fistula
- Paracentesis to drain accumulated fluids
Our Dallas-Fort Worth area interventional nephrologists and interventional radiologists, who are fellowship-trained, and board certified, perform the complete range of leading-edge interventional procedures.
To learn more about DNA’s Vascular Access centers that provide every modern procedure with the utmost skill, knowledge and capability, call 888-603-2910 for more information or to schedule a consultation.