NEW: Telemedicine Visits at DNA
We’re making it easier for our patients to get the care they need. DNA is now offering telemedicine appointments, also known as telemedicine. Appointments are available for new patients and existing patients. Contact us today to find out how you can talk with your doctor without leaving the comfort of your home.
Learn more about Telemedicine.
Your first appointment with your DNA nephrologist.
Seeing a new physician can be a little overwhelming, especially when you or your loved one are facing kidney problems. At Dallas Nephrology Associates, we want to make your experience with us, starting with scheduling and coming to your first appointment, as easy and convenient as possible.
How to request an appointment at a DNA office or center.
To request an appointment, click on the form to the right side of this page, or call 214-358-2300 or 877-654-3639. Be sure to have your insurance information with you when you call. Our office will verify your insurance before your first visit. If there is a problem, we will contact you. If your insurance plan requires a referral from your primary care provider, we will let you know.
What to expect during your first visit.
At DNA, your new patient information packet will be provided to you by mail prior to your first visit. You may also be asked to complete your paperwork once you arrive at our office. Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment so that you will have time to complete any necessary paperwork. During this process, we will:
- Ask you for demographic information
- Ask you to sign a consent form, acknowledgment forms, and an authorization for release of personal health information
- Have you review our Notice of Privacy Practices. If you would like a copy of the Notice of Privacy Practices, please ask for one
If you are unable to use the electronic tablet, paper forms are available for you to complete.
What to bring with you to your first appointment.
On your first visit to Dallas Nephrology Associates, there are a few things you will need to bring with you:
- Insurance card
- Driver license or photo identification
- Completed health history (which we will mail to you prior to your appointment)
- All medications you currently take. Be sure to bring the medications rather than just a list of them.
To cancel your appointment.
If you need to cancel a scheduled appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance.