Congratulations to nine Dallas Nephrology Associates doctors who are being recognized by their peers as 2022 Texas Super Doctors® in the December issue of Texas Monthly.
Each year, doctors across the state are asked to nominate their colleagues who they would trust for their own medical care. All candidates are evaluated based on peer recognition, professional achievement, and disciplinary history.
Dallas Nephrology Associates (DNA) is a national leader in providing comprehensive care for patients with kidney disease, kidney transplants, and hypertension. DNA has been a trusted source of information and top-quality kidney care in the Dallas-Fort Worth area since 1971. DNA maintains an unparalleled commitment to providing personalized patient care using the latest state-of-the-art technologies.
View the Texas Monthly Edition
View the Texas Monthly Super Doctors Feature
Dallas Nephrology Associates Super Doctors 2022:
- Amola S. Bagri, M.D.
- Steven Hays, M.D., F.A.C.P.
- Judson M. Hunt, M.D. F.A.C.P. – LEGACY (Retired)
- Arthi Rajagopal, M.D. – HALL OF FAME
- Daniel S. Richey, D.O.
- Russell L. Silverstein, M.D., F.A.C.P., F.A.C.N. – LEGACY
- Samaha Syed, M.D.
- Ruben Velez, M.D., F.A.C.P. – HALL OF FAME
- Bruce Wall, M.D., F.A.C.P. – HALL OF FAME